12.22.2010

december love

i love this time of year.
let's be honest, who doesn't?
i felt a post about the things i love would sum up how i feel
so here goes...
*mint and coconut m&m's

*wrapping presents

*letters in the mail

*my "green guy"

*sweats

*sledding

*john mayer
(i forgot how much i love this man and his music..mmm)


*ugly holiday sweaters
(and the pure joy that they bring...please look at the man's face..haha)

*pomegranate 7up

*good books

*family

*friends


*missionaries

and much much more.
Christmas is in 3 days!!
I'm very happy about the snow.
I'm so grateful for the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ
and this special time of year when we celebrate his birth.
I love Him with all my heart.

Merry Christmas to all :)
love.
amy lynn
also.. if anyone has some good book recommendations i am all ears. hit me up :)

No comments: