12.09.2011

fill in the blank friday.

through sam i have linked up with lauren for
my very first one... yay (:

1.   Love is   what makes the world go round.

2.   Being in love feels like  the best thing ever.  Suddenly nothing around you matters except you and your love.  You have a constant best friend and companion, and it's kind of the best thing ever.

3.  My favorite quote about love is   so many, but i think i shall go with one from the notebook..."The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.  That's what I hope to give you forever."

4. The most important thing in a relationship is   trust, honesty, and communication.

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is    liars. oh this is the worst thing ever. don't lie to me, i won't lie to you and then we are good.

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is   by being there always, through the bad and the good.  Putting others first and not being selfish.

7.  I love   matthew brooks harris.

cheers to the freakin' weekend.
love.
amyLynn


No comments: