things that i confess to on this day...
1. i literally do not remember the last time i shaved my legs. we are talking months. all i know is that this past week i cuffed up some of my skinny jeans and a tiny bit of my legs were exposed. as i walked i could feel a breeze in my leg hair. hahaha you know then it's time to shave
[which i still haven't done yet]
2. i sleep with a pillow pet every night. rosie the elephant. i quite love her.
3. chocolate covered almonds are my new favorite treat. i find myself craving them throughout the week. good ol' winco provides them in the bulk candy section...which is both a blessing and a curse.
4. if people judged me by the tv shows i watched, that would be a sad day for me. haha apparently i like other peoples drama, because i'm always sucked into extremely classy tv shows. and i'm not mad at it.
teen mom 2
thanks goodness for TiVo and on demand...otherwise i wouldn't know who used the smush room last, or who cheated on who, or even who went skinny dipping with the bachelor.
5. i HATE having dreams. i'm one of those who rarely remembers my dreams, so 88% of the time i'm golden. but when i do have a dream, and i do remember it, i do not enjoy it. dreams to me are like someone chained me to a chair and forced me to watch a movie i don't care to see. i'd rather pick out my own movie thank you very much.
6. my last confession may cause me to be struck by lightening one day, but that is a risk i'm willing to take. i find great joy in people watching...let's be honest, who doesn't? but i can't just stop at people watching, i have to capture and document the moment as well. here are some of my "caught on film" moments...
(i may or may not be obsessed with mullets)
near the top right corner is a flaming orange mohawk man.
mohawk man again.
and my personal favorite which was captured yesterday, in line at the movie theater
(to see the vow which i totally loved)
link up with alyx