it has been awhile since i've last confessed.
1. i've started to feel baby B move inside of me and it creeps me out.
i don't like to touch pregnant people's bellies, and i don't want people to touch mine.
although i realize it's inevitable.
this picture is just creepy.
i do love my unborn baby, a lot in fact. although it creeps me out, i am grateful that he moves and i can feel him. that means he is healthy and growing. and i'm sure in time i'll get used to it.
2. randomly throughout the day i will miss my husband so much that i will start to cry.
usually it's after he's called me and i hang up the phone.
i feel like such a loser, but i take pictures like this and send them to him.
3. taking a tub has pretty much become a daily part of my routine.
for two reasons.
number one. it relieves lower back and tailbone pain for a time.
number two. it is so blasted cold everyday, it's my way of staying sane.
and i recommend these four dollar bath salts from wal-mart.
best thing that have happened to me.
4. even though it's the dead of winter, i would probably choose to eat frozen yogurt for every meal if my husband let me.
that is the one thing i consistently and constantly crave.
5. i plan on adopting a baby one day.