1.24.2012

recipe for a good day.

is it just me or are tuesdays the worst day of the week?
i often find myself thinking, "it's only tuesday?!"
perhaps my great dislike is due to the fact that my day last forever because i work super late.
however, i found myself with some free time in between school and work,
and i decided to make the best of it.

i started by reading in the tub. seriously one of my favorite things to do.


i then headed to target to do a little retail therapy
but i of course had a little jam session in my car on the way.
what i'm currently belting in my car:

paradise - coldplay
a thousand years - christina perri
sound of silence - simon & garfunkel
cosmic love - florence + the machine
i believe in a thing called love - the darkness

after doing some browsing  shopping, i headed home to catch up on my TiVo
oh the bachelor.  

and then i had a quick dinner before i set off to work.
spinach. artichokes. smoked turkey. and multi grain bread.
delicious!!

follow this recipe and suddenly tuesdays don't seem so bad.
promise.
love.
amyLynn

p.s. if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE.










3 comments:

Alyx said...

I have never seen the bachelor. I'm beginning to think that I'm missing out on something, because everyone in Blogland is obsessed with it!
And Target is the best store ever!

Jo said...

I love all of these things! Oh the joy. Also that sandwich makes me so hungry.

Jo said...

PS I love that little about me thing up there on the left! So cute.