the week has flown by and that is alright by me.
time to confess...
1. i am scared for my life.... seriously. (ok not really) but apparently i have an enemy because someone felt it was necessary to key my car. hope it made them feel better....douche bag!
2. one thing you will never, ever hear my say is "pour me a glass of milk." i HATE milk as a beverage.
even as a child i didn't like it, then i had a run in with rotten milk (which really was a sacrifice because i pretty much saved a whole preschool class..but that's another story) and now i just can't stand it.
however, i LOVE cereal. like i could probably eat it for every meal.
also, cinnamon life is where it's at!
3. sometimes i wear the same shirt two days in a row.
for example, last weekend.
4. i talk out loud in my car when i'm alone, so much so that yesterday i became embarrassed when i realized what i had said. ok, not so much what i said...but how i said it.
excuse my crazy demon voice, but what i said was, "46 mother effing days!!" at that moment i was overcome with joy and excitement at the fact that matthew will be home in only 46 (now 45) days. also, i know saying mother effing is so very unattractive and unlady like, but sometimes when you are so excited...it's the only thing that can express it for you.
5. i have gotten into a bad habit of not wearing my seat belt. no good. as you can hear in the clip above, my car beeps at me until i click it on. i have gotten really good at ignoring it.
this needs to change.
over and out.
link up with alyx to share YOUR confessions.