i was talking to some people at work the other day about pinterest.
one lady said something to this extent
"i spend hours on pinterest, yet i never try any of the crafts, recipes, hair styles etc. etc."
and it got me thinking of all the things i have tried.
some successes, some failures
so i thought i'd share.
1. cutting your apple, and then securing it with a rubberband so it doesn't go brown.
i do this quite often when i pack my lunch for school.
2. i made these red velvet oreos last night for mi familia, and they were quite delicious.
3. i got this idea off pinterest, but changed it a little.
so fun and cute for a bachelorette party, i will probably use it again.
4. i got this idea of pinterest and re created it.
1. have you every tried french braiding your hair upside down? it is not easy.
2. i love snickerdoodles and i love pumpkin, so i thought this recipe would be divine.
oh i was so wrong.
they were disgusting. so dense and tasted like poop.
3. no heat curls.
i woke up with an afro. literally.
my sad attempt.
have you had any good/bad/ugly outcomes from pinterest?
let's hear about them.