1. i may have already purchased a wedding band for matthew, who is not even home yet.
in my defense, it was a REALLY, REALLY good deal.
i couldn't pass it up.
(eager beaver maybs?)
2. i speak spanish fluently. but you would probably never know, because i never do.
3. sometimes in my line of work, i am a chauffeur for famous dance world people.
mr. travis wall
needless to say, it was quite the awkward situation. the only thing i could think to say was "so, you're boyfriend is pretty attractive." and i just didn't think that conversation would go very far.
4. i fulfilled a life long dream last night. i have always wanted to go to a movie by myself, but never done it. well folks, last night was the night. i found myself in idaho, with two hours to kill.
i drew the line at taking a picture of myself, by myself. but here is my proof.
as for the movie, it was pretty good. i laughed, and it followed the book really well.
ever been to a movie by yourself?
5. i went to prom when i was 20 years old. haha true story. SUUUUPER senior. oh the things we do for love. you see, matthew is two years younger than me and was still a senior in high school when we started dating. he wanted to go and well, i'm just a nice human. truth be told, it was probably one of the funnest dances i went to in high school because i didn't care about all the other people.
over and out.
ps you should probably link up with alyx :)