i was tagged by the very fashionable cecilia over at dearest lou for the eleven questions dealio that has been going around. here goes nothing...
- Post these rules
- Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged
1. i always have to have my fingernails and toenails painted. ALWAYS. i feel so weird when they are not and plus it looks ugly to me. because of that, i have an slight obsession with buying nail polish.
2. if i could make it as a white girl rapper, i totally would. it's kind of like my secret dream...which is apparently not so secret anymore.
3. i like my body. i pretty much always have. i'm not the skinniest girl and i probably never will be. i have curves, i have boobs, and i quite like them. i'm comfortable in my own skin, and i feel lucky because a lot of girls are not.
4. on any given day you can find eight to twelve bracelets on my wrists. i have been told that my hands have personality, and i think my bracelet collection adds to this.
5. when i was in tenth grade i had to do community service for criminal trespassing. it was the dumbest thing ever. i had to go to youth court and be judged by people who were younger than me.
6. i want to have lots of kids. i always say that i'm going to have 17. haha ok maybe not that many but probably six or seven or eight.
7. i hate the game apples to apples. i think it is extremely over played and i for one am over it.
8. i have pretty much dyed my hair every color black, brown, blonde, red, turquoise, pink, purple. one might say i like to mix it up.
9. i don't use the bathroom in public places if i can help it. if i absolutely have to pee then i will consider it, but i won't be dropping any business anywhere other than the comfort of my home.
10. i have been pulled over nine times, resulting in four tickets. pretty much every other time i get pulled over i get a ticket...which means next time is ticket time. BOO!
11. eleven is the number of seconds i put my string cheese in the microwave before i eat it.
What song is currently stuck in your head?
-some booty poppin' song i heard in zumba today, i don't know the name but i can sing and shake it for you if you'd like.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
-ohh i have many... one would be when people put their feet on me, or when people have baggy, soggy socks. it grosses me out.
What got you into blogging?
- i started blogging as a way to pass time shortly after my love left on his mission. it has been a way for me to document the things i've been doing while he is away, and an outlet i guess you could say.
What's your most embarrassing moment in high school?
- honestly, i'm not easily embarrassed so i can't think of one.
What is one physical quality you would never change about yourself?
-my feet. they are not cute at all, but they are unique and i have grown to like them.
If you had the opportunity to go back in time for 24 hours where would you go?
-i don't remember the exact day, but it was summer of 2009. i snuck into matt's house in the wee hours of the morning and cuddled in his bed for an hour... get your mind out of the gutter, nothing happened. he wasn't my boyfriend at that time. my boyfriend was being a butt nugget, so matt held me while i cried. it was kind of perfect.
If you had the opportunity of receiving 1 million dollars if you didn't use the internet for 3 years would you take it?
-wow, that would be hard. but heck yes i would. i think it would kind of be liberating to not have to rely on the internet for so much.
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- i probably would wear sweats every single day. or maybe fart whenever i needed to.
If your life was a show what would it be called?
- it would be called, "yeah, that's real!"
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
-never trying for sure. even though failing isn't the greatest, at least you never have to think "what if"
What is your happiest childhood memory?
-summers in the pleasure pool. we had a swimming pool and the whole neighborhood would pretty much spend everyday in the summer in our backyard. it was the greatest.
1. if you had to change your name, what would you change it to and why?
2. if you only had 24 hours to live, how would you spend your time?
3. what is your all time favorite ride at disneyland?
4. what color is your toothbrush?
5. what is the hardest thing you have ever done?
6. if your life at this moment was a movie, what song would be playing in the background?
7. what is your guilty pleasure?
8. what makes you the happiest?
9. do you believe in love at first sight and/or soul mates?
10. what is your beverage of choice?
11. what is the one thing you could not live without (a tangible object).
tregani from chris and tregani: sitting in a tree
rachel from rachel.
caitlin from this is my life..
kristi from scott & kristi
lindsey from the happy goose
julie from true life: my roaring twenties
andy from andy brienne
ashley from miss ashley
haley from inspired perspectives
sam from sam in real life
ashley from absolutely ashley
jo from jo and ryan: a blurg
mindee from heaps of love
carlee from misseemoo
and anyone else who wants to join!
also, if you have already been tagged.. my bad dog, it's hard to remember.