1. matthew and i crashed a wedding last night. we managed to congratulate the bride and groom, grab some cookies, and sign the guest book. check one off the old bucket list.
2. sometimes matthew and i act like children. proof.. you are never too old to be pushed in around walmart in a cart.
3. i hate packing more than words can describe...which is what i should be doing at this moment.
buuuut i am stoked to go on a washington roadtrip with matt and see where he served for two years.
4. i have a love of babies and children. i spent the majority of my family reunion baby hopping and creeping pictures.
5. with the help of treg and her father, i fulfilled my dream of red rock bridals without having to travel 3+ hours.
6. if i never have to look at our wedding invitations again i won't be mad. but they are almost done :)
if you want one email me your address.
love love love.