now that matt and my parents are home for longer than 24 hours, we have been checking wedding plans off the list like no ones business. it's definitely a lot of work and decision making, and sometimes i just really don't care, as it's all coming together i am getting really excited for the end result.
wedding planning has been the reason for my lack of posts.
here is what i have been up to via instagram:
1. gel nails. best thing ever. i've had them for a week and they still look perfect.
2. my wand. 12 inch/phoenix feather/unicorn hair/made by ollivander himself.
found this baby during our engagement shoot.
3. meet the newest member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, my nephew mason. he was baptized yesterday. it was pretty sweet.
4. cutest little sunni bug with a popsicle mouth.
5. meet our new neighbors! matt and i found a place to live and our neighbors just happen to be cows.
6. i have the most beautiful nieces ever. sunni/alli/macie at mason's baptism.
7. sonic beverages are becoming a summer time must. my favorite h20 and peach sprite.
8. i picked up my dress this week :) i am so very in love with it.. but for now that's all you shall see.
9/10. on friday night matt and i went to the orem owlz baseball game. it was quite lovely and free. who doesn't love that. nothing better than watching baseball on a summer night... what's more american than that?
and there you have it, my week through instagram.
follow me at: amylynn188
linking up here