linking up with alyx to spill my latest confessions.
1. every time i eat something unhealthy, i blame it on my baby. i can't help that he has been LOVING and CRAVING fruity and sour candy. i can't help that i have to have a stash in my purse at all times.
baby b loves his sugar.
2. i had a life altering experience on our valentine's date. it was in the form of mango key lime cheesecake from the cheesecake factory.
suggested by our waiter who has tried every single dessert and he claimed this was his all time favorite. i described it as "summer in my mouth." seriously, life changing. try it.
3. i caved and bought maternity pants. my normal pants still fit fine, but these babies were only $10 and i figured i'm going to need them soon.
they are like these but gray.
4. i have the urge on a daily basis to physically hurt my husband.
whether it be pinching, biting, hitting, squeezing
hahaha i don't know why, but i just get this ninja urge from time to time.
he loves it, it's his favorite.
obviously said sarcastically.
5. our walls our paper thin and we can often hear our teenage girl neighbor sisters talking/arguing. sometimes i like to be as loud and annoying as i can just because i think i'm funny.
ugly noises, ugly laughing.
i may be 5 years old, but at least i'm cool... i blame number 4&5 on pregnancy hormones. my weirdness has been enhanced 10 fold.
to this i confess.