3.15.2013

i'm awesome.

day fifteen:
list 10 things that make you awesome.

1. i eat ice cream straight from the carton with a fork while blogging.



2. i sometimes go 5+ days without washing my hair.



3. i am not easily offended.

4. i'm not ashamed or afraid to be myself.
exhibit A


5. i have crooked pinkies that make my hands very distinguishable.



6. i'm the perfect balance of low/high maintenance.

7. i think know i'm pretty funny.


8. at age 25, i still prefer a tub to a shower. and i call it a tub not a bath.

9. i am a genuinely nice human.

10. that fact that i love disneyland/world more than 8 year old children do.

and many more i'm sure ;)



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

you are so cute! and you ARE hilarious!! I laugh out loud on numerous occasions when looking at your blog. the people watching thing kills me! very good list, lady!

Whim Wham Life said...

Yay! I love that you are a genuinely nice human:-) xoxo