5.18.2013

greetings from coronado.

my dad and brother have business down in coronado, so matt and i decided to tag along for one last vacation before baby is born.


the resort is pretty much amazing. it's super old, but beautiful.
needless to say, we've spent countless hours on the beach and by the pool.
perfect relaxation for a person who is nine months pregnant if you ask me!


before we left, matt bought me a brand new camera because he loves me.. haha
we have taken so many pictures already, and i can't wait to share them.

have a lovely weekend :)

4 comments:

Gentri said...

how amazing! I'm totally jealous! Enjoy your vacay!

Lex said...

So cute! I love that picture of you two. :)

Adrienne said...

Cute!!! That looks like so much fun!

McKenzie said...

I am completely jealous!! And you and your hubby look ridiculously cute! And girl I cant get over the fact youre so far along already! You look amazing amy!