7.09.2014

{six} favorites.

with summer in full swing, here are some of my favorite products that i've been using A LOT lately :)



one// urban decay 24/7 perversion eyeliner LOVE this stuff.  it glides on so smoothly, stays beautiful all day, and doesn't smear or smudge with sweat and water.  it's worth $19 for sure.

two// neutrogena oil-free moisturizer with spf 15 confession... i didn't start wearing moisturizer until about a month ago.  i know, i'm horrible.  however this stuff is bomb.  usually in the summer, my face is the only thing that gets burned.  since i've been using this every day i have yet to have a burned face...and i'm outside a lot!  my face isn't dry and of course, it doesn't leave me feeling oily.

three// herbal essences naked dry shampoo i have been wanting to try out a dry shampoo forever.  luckily, influenster sent me this stuff to try out.  it is a full size bottle so it will last a long time.  i have nothing to compare it to seeing as this is my first run with dry shampoo, but i quite like it.  i have gone multiple 4,5,6 and dare i say 7 days without washing my hair.  it's pure summer heaven. plus, it smells good!

four// eva nyc therapy session hair mask oh. my. gosh. this stuff is straight heaven. i received this in my may ipsy i believe. number one, it smells SO GOOD.. like i probably sniff it daily, it's that good.  number two, it leaves my hair feeling and looking so shiny.  since i've put bleach in my hair i've had a really hard time with it looking healthy.  after using this stuff just once, it made a huge difference.  i've tried many, many deep conditioners/hair masks and this is my fav by far.

five// nyx butter gloss everyone and their dogs is loving these right now, but can you blame them?  i love that they are not sticky like other lip glosses.  i love the formula and the pigmentation of the colors.  i love the variety of colors they have to choose from.  i pretty much just can't say enough...and i can't stay away.  i've got five already and i've got my eye on more.  i pretty much wear these daily. and ipsy also sent me one of these..score!

six// ofra universal eyebrow pencil ok so this is something that i also got in my ipsy.  i've never been one to take great care of my eyebrows (which is a shame because well groomed eyebrows make a big difference)...so i definitely have never been one to pencil mine in.  well, i tried it out one day and now i'm hooked.  this baby is eyebrow gold.  my eyebrows have improved ten fold. try it.

like i mentioned above, i recently signed up for the monthly subscription of ipsy (which is so awesome by the way).  each month they send you a cute little makeup bag full of five or six products to try.  usually they are half to full size which is great.  some of the products i have gotten i've loved so much that i am going to continue to buy and use after my samples run out.
it's ten dollars a month and so far it has definitely been way worth the money.  if you are interested in trying new products definitely check this out.

ok people, what else do i need to try?  i'm on this beauty kick where i just need to try everything... dang youtube beauty gurus.  i get so addicted.  for reals though, let me know in the comments what you are loving :)

4 comments:

Ali Lynn said...

If you don't have a favorite mascara yet then I recommend you try 3D Fiber Mascara. I am seriously in love and can't go without it! You can look here: YouniqueProducts.com/AliBush

Ali Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I've always loved Nyx formulas! It's amazing when it comes to lasting power too! Have you tried Vain Pursuits?

Unknown said...

What's Vain Pursuits? I keep hearing about them all over the blogosphere these days!