3.21.2013

collecting fears.

day twenty:
what is something you collect?

in junior high i collected ring pops and elephants.

i won this print from Brielle at Studio Eleven
and i plan on putting it in baby boy's nursery :)

in high school i started my sunglasses collection and leaving the sticker on my sunglasses.


elephants are the only real collection that i have stuck with.
here are some of my favorites




day twenty one:
what is your biggest fear?

my greatest fear was that i wouldn't be able to have children.  from as long as i can remember, i have wanted to be a mother.  i love children so much, that i have always had this fear that because i want my own so badly, i wouldn't be able to have them.
and then i got pregnant on my honeymoon.
fear gone.

matt and i have been watching law&order SVU
my fear of being raped, abducted, or beat up has significantly increased.

i also have a fear of receiving an awful phone call.
the kind that tell you someone you love has died unexpectedly.

those are my greatest fears.


3 comments:

Kerri Andersen said...

my greatest fear was that i couldn't have babies either. guess it worked out for both of us :) i got pregnant like 2 weeks after my honeymoon. haha. also- i've always been really scared of getting raped. but ever since I've been pregnant that fear has temporarily dispelled because, really, have you ever heard of a pregnant woman getting raped? haha...weird that i even thought of that, i know.

aimymichelle said...

i have a ton of fears just like that.

Tatiana said...

omg, what an adorable elephant collection :3 I'm glad that one of your fears is gone, at least, and I wish for you that none of the others ever occur <3