have you guys ever met cara? she is probably one of the most thoughtful, caring, and positive person on the blogosphere to date. she was kind enough to nominate me for the sunshine award. the sunshine award is given to bloggers who bring sunshine to the blogging world.
here are the rules:
1. acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. answer 11 questions the blogger has created for you.
3. list 11 bloggers that deserve the recognition and love.
4. post 11 questions for the nominated bloggers to answer.
(they cannot nominate the blogger who nominated them)
here are the 11 questions cara asked me:
1) what's your deepest dream and desire for this life?
my dream was to become a mother and while that has happened, my desire is to continue adding to our family and to raise happy, successful, good citizens. the world is a crazy place and i want nothing but the best for my husband, children, and family in general.
2) what inspired you to start a blog/become a blogger?
see my first post ever (it's pretty lame..ha!) but then you will know why i started blogging.
3)if you weren't you, would you want to be friends with you? why or why not?
yes, definitely. i like to think that i am a pretty good friend. i'm loyal and trust worthy and funny as heck.
who doesn't want a weird friend like me? haha
4) What is your love language?
i tied between quality time and physical touch.
5) what is your most used app on our iPhone?
instagram by far
6) if you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do/buy without a moment's hesitation?
build and furnish a beautiful new home that we could live in for years to come, making utah our permanent location.
7) What makes you joyful, happy, cheery, and makes you bring joy to others?
spending time with people i love (husband, baby, friends, family) makes me extremely happy. staying up late and getting the tired giggles. when my husband surprises me by coming home early. good hair and makeup days. nice emails/texts that are unexpected. baby brooks' smiles and giggles... i could go on forever.
8) describe your absolutely perfect day?
a nice summer day with my husband and baby at lake powell, soaking up the sun, riding in the boat, hiking, cliff jumping, eating loads of delicious food, star gazing, playing games, sitting around the fire, and lots of laugh. perfection.
9) what are the top 5 things you look for in a friend?
*someone who likes me for me and appreciates my weirdness
*someone who is willing to be equally weird
*loyal and caring
*good sense of humor
*puts an equal amount of effort in the friendship
10) create your everyday outfit and post it
11) what movie could you watch over and over and never get tired of?
grease, pearl harbor, how to lose a guy in 10 days
and yes! i love your blog design :)
my questions for you ladies...
1. what is on the top of your christmas wish list?
2. design your typical everyday outfit HERE and post a picture of it
3. what is your sonic happy hour beverage of choice?
4. what song are you currently loving to belt out while driving in your car?
5. if you had the day off tomorrow what would you do?
6. what is a hidden talent, skill, or hobby that you have that not many people know about?
7. channing tatum, jude law, or neither?
8. when was the last time you cried and why?
9. what makes you insanely happy?
10. if you have met me, how would you describe me in 5 words?
if you haven't met me, but saw me somewhere would you approach me and say something or pretend you didn't see me?
11. what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
thanks for playing.
my sunshine lovers :)